1. Slow draining: If the water in your sinks, tubs or showers are draining slower than usual, it could be a sign that your pipes are clogged.
2. Water backup: This is when water comes back up through drains, sometimes even overflowing onto floors, bathtubs or sinks.
3. Strange sounds: When you hear gurgling or bubbling sounds coming from your drains, it could be due to clogs that are blocking the normal flow of water.
4. Foul Odors: Strong smells coming from your drain pipes such as sewage or rotten egg smell can be a sign of a gurgling drain, blockage or other plumbing issues.
5. Sewage backup: This is one of the most severe signs since it indicates that the clog is severe, and raw sewage is backing up into your home or yard.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s time to contact the Professionals at Dayton Plumbing Services – (905)-604-7710
it’s best to address the issue right away to prevent further damage and prevent future blockages. It’s recommended to call a professional plumber who can diagnose the problem correctly, and effectively restore the normal flow of water in your pipes.